Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Falling Leaves....Drift By My Window....

The falling leaves of red and gold. Another old song! Another birthday in October....66! We're getting to "Never-Never Land" quickly. We've had an active October already: DH had 3 more stents put in his heart; I left my purse in the Oneonta shop and had to make a run down there to get it. An hour and a half each way. I have been doing some creative stuff...standing pincushions with bear heads a-top...using old candle holders for their bases. I sold some of these in Clayton, NY in August. I've just loved creating these and using up my vintage stuff; making beaded stick pins to place in them. (I don't have any new pics yet). Life is moving on at its' fast pace.


Went to Women of Faith last Saturday and so loved it; great speakers and music. The Lord is continuing to bless us here. Psalm 121....my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment