Sunday, July 8, 2012

WOW!! According to some stats I found here, someone is actually reading my blog?? Amazing! This gives me more impetus to keep up with "the Peacock's Eye" more frequently. I've been having a spate of creativity....jewels mostly.....but am now working on my Teddy Bear Artists Invitational Gallery piece for the 2012 August show. When I have that moving along better, I shall do a photoshoot....Suffice it to say, the lady bear is coming along well, equipped with hands and fingers, and should be all put together by the end of this week. I have been trying out various costumes in my mind; the piece is titled "A ride in the Park." She will be riding in a fancy wicker "ric-shaw" vehicle with her own driver.....LOL....Wait until you see!!

Anyway, I would like to show some of my latest jewelry pieces that are to be found at the Artisans Guild, Oneonta, NY.




Most of these items use vintage items....beads, steel cuts.....each is One-Of-A-Kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment