Friday, October 9, 2009

October 9, 2009
This is "Whiskas" a nice little bear guy that is found on http://www.bearpile.com.

Apparently there are scam "artists" everywhere trying to get something for nothing, as bearpile.com is in an uproar over someone "ordering" all these unique and creative bears. I have learned that if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Of course, I'd love to have a sale for this little guy, but have had some hands-on education with fraud in this business. Here how it works to buy product from me: pay the $$ and I'll send you the item. Period. While "Whiskas" is looking for a new home, he is still safe with me for now.

On another note: all you doll or bear artists who wish to get your work seen online, you can list your bear items inexpensively on bearpile.com. Dolls can be listed for FREE on http://www.dollpile.com. I have two dolls listed there, and I have two more that I am going to list. Both sites are run by the same webmaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment