Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday, October 7,2009

Well, we're going to try this blogging for a bit; I had a blog page on my last website (http://mac.com/maggiescreations). But, I think this website is lost in outer space, since Mac.com is now something else. Isn't it amazing that one just gets used to creating things a certain way, and then POOF! something "new" comes along that is supposed to be bigger and better. LOL....anyway, I'm kind of a repressed writer....doesn't everyone have the desire to contribute something for posterity? The title of this blog was going to be the title of my first novel, but since I am now experiencing time restraints, (AGE!), we'll try this out. It's not really an ego thing....what wisdom do I have to offer?.....But more a journaling thing and another way to present my creative endeavors. Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Maggie. I too have a blog, but neglect it. All good intentions to keep at it, then life gets in the way. Can't wait to see how yours progresses

    ReplyDelete